Nothing beats a fresh and scent-filled ambiance. A fresh breeze is ever soothing and relaxing.Follow these scentful tips to get rid of difficult odors and keep your home smelling fresh and inviting throughout the year.
- Make a bespoke Gel Freshener. Making a gel freshener is quite easy. You need some essential oils like citrus and grapeseed, depending on the exact scent you want to reproduce, then, other natural ingredients available in your kitchen, such as gelatin, salt, and lemons; mix them, and you have a nice fruity freshener for your home. For more detailed instructions and proportions, browse the internet.
- Secret Jars. These hidden scent-makers are simple to do, and the results last for even longer. You can mix essential oils you have with baking soda and have them fill up stone jars. Place the jars in different corners of your house and breathe in as the walls of your home begin to give out the scents seemingly by themselves. However, you might need to keep the jars out of sight, as they are not perfect decoration accessories.
- Scent of Potpourri. Add any food items with pleasant fragrances into a pan. Use lemons, apple cider, vanilla extract, etc.; they all work perfectly. Add a cup or so of clear water to the pan and afterward apply heat on the burner. A warm and refreshing scent wafts off the hot mixture which gives your home a welcoming ambiance. This process works best at night as it’s sure to make dinner smell enticing.
- Use Cleaning Products With Natural Ingredients and Favors. Go for cleaning liquids that have natural elements in their contents. Many cleaning products are plant-based and infused with the scents of ingredients like citrus, cedar, and lavender. Constant use of such products for cleaning the floors, windows, and even clothes will all add up to give every room in the house a distinct pleasantly fresh smell.
- DIY Lavender Air Freshener. Mix in a small container baking soda with dried lavender leaves and then shake it carefully. Add a bit of lavender oil too, and closed it up. Poke some holes in the lid to allow the scent to escape into the home atmosphere.
Try out these ideas to get that welcoming fresh and fruity atmosphere in your home. If you need more options of essential oils, visit any apothecary shop that is close to you.